Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week in Review: Sep 6th - 12th 2010 (18 weeks to H.U.R.T.)

This was actually my first official week of training for HURT.  I decided at the beginning of the week that I would skip the 100 mile race at Haliburton on Sep 11th, so that means training for HURT is on.  Knees are still sore and I've got 2 soccer games this week, so this week will be easing into it.  I'm also starting workouts which I haven't done in awhile, so I'll ramp up the intensity after I'm used to things again.  Training will keep getting tougher each week.

Mon - 10k road, light leg workout, light upper body workout, core workout
Tues - 8k road, 1 hour Ebike
Wed - soccer
Thurs - 10k trail, light upper body workout
Fri - off
Sat - soccer
Sun - 30k road

Total: 58k (48k road/10k trail), plus 1 hour bike, plus 2 soccer games

Knees sore but getting better, still wearing a brace for most runs and soccer.  No hills yet, letting my knees feel better first and I didn't want to be useless for soccer. Pretty easy first week, as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment