Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week in Review: Jan 3rd - Jan 9th (1 Week to HURT)

1 week left!  Yikes!  I'm posting this Sunday night, a week from now I'll still be out running, or lying at the bottom of a cliff somewhere.  Mileage is low as planned now, but I actually ended up running even less than I'd planned this week.  I'm not going to worry about it at this point.  Still slacking in my non-running workouts, but again I'm not going to worry about it. I'm basically done training now. I'll do dome short runs in Hawaii to stay loose, but that's all she wrote.

Mon - 1hr ebike, core workout
Tues - 10k trail
Wed - 30min ebike
Thurs - 6k trail, 20 min stairs
Fri - off
Sat - off
Sun - 10k trail

Total: 26km trail

On Thurs, I had to rush out to run and I couldn't find my kinesio tape, so I ran for the first time without taping my shins in over a month.  I had minor pain starting after 2km, so instead of my usual 10k I stopped at 'The Steps' and climbed up and down them for 20 minutes, then ran back home so it came to a little 6km plus 20 minutes on the stairs.  That's not good, I'd been pain free for awhile in the shins.

No comments:

Post a Comment